Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bouncing Back After Injury

Ok as some of you know I hurt my back while doing the workout program, Insanity. After I finished my third day of Insanity I couldn't move. I went to the chiropractor and found that I strained all the muscles in my lower back....great :(  So I have taken about 3 weeks off and decided I needed to try to get back in the swing of things. It wasn't hard to motivate myself to workout because not working out was driving me nuts. So I did the first day of P90X classic version which is Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I couldn't do some of the moves because it was too much strain on my back and I had to do the push ups on my knees. But I did the workouts and though I couldn't give 100% I am so glad that I did the workout.

I figure I will ease into P90X so that I can finish strong. So hear goes nothing and I will be back into posting blogs as much as I can. I hope I can get a good bit of support along the way because I really want to get back to 100% ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment