Thursday, March 17, 2011

Starting my 5th Week!

I haven't written in a while because this past week was crazy with work, training, and trying to sleep. Luckily it was Week4 which was the recovery week so it was a little more relaxed. However, I did miss one day because I was walking a beat for 4+ hours and with our duty belts, which weight 25 lbs, I knew that would be my workout. I took pictures of one month in. I can see a slight difference. I am hoping for more of a difference in the next month. I am still a little embarrassed to post my pictures so I will probably hold of a little longer. I noticed that my workouts are more intense. I can actually do more reps and push harder. I LOVE IT!!!!!

I started Week 5 out right. I did 20 mins on the elliptical at 500 this morning on my lunch break. I completed BBL - High & Tight and after this I will do my Core Synergistics. I am loving working out, unfortunately I only got 4 hours of sleep because I had court so I will be tried tonight. I am so excited to start Phase 2!!! I am so blessed to have Kati Heifner doing this at the same time I am. I love having our girl work outs on Sundays. My eating as been a little up and down. I got back into eating some sugars I shouldn't. But on my cheat days I've done really well of picking something slightly healthier and only eating half of it. Walt and I have been making dinner at home most nights so that is going much better.

Well I better stop talking and start working out

Do your best and forget the rest!

1 comment:

  1. Slight difference!?! More like a BIG sign of things to come!!! Day 60 we expect pictures!! lol you are doing sooo awesome!! thank you for keeping me accountable!! <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete