Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 3 Almost complete!!

I can't believe I am saying it but Week 3 is almost complete for Kati and I. I haven't missed a workout yet the past 3 weeks and I can't believe it. This is the longest that I have gone. In Jan and early Feb as soon as I got to the 2nd week I either got sick, injured, or went on vaca. But now I am on track and I make sure I fit my workout in no matter what. I went to visit my family for a weekend and it's a 5 hour drive, but I had to work thru the night til the morning of the day we left. So I slept for 3 hours, got up, worked out and then drove to Philly. I felt dedicated that day haha. I hated yoga but I went over Kati's house and we did yoga together and it was great. The time went by so much faster. I am so happy to say that I have worked out 21 days straight! I love it!!!!

With all this hard work I am seeing some results. I've lost about 5 lbs since the beginning of Feb. But my biggest accomplishment is that I lost an inch from my chest, stomach, waist, and hips!!!!! I found out at the beginning of Week 3 but I wanted to hold off because I didnt want to jinx myself haha. But I did!! I lost an inch! So I am jumping up and down :)

I ordered Brazil Butt Lift and I am getting tomorrow so I am hoping to use it with Kenpo X. I am pumped!! Another thing that gets me pumped is that my fiancee has been working out with me at the same time doing his own thing. Just having him working out the same time as me makes me feel so good because we are becoming healthier, which means we will be able to live a long happy life together. Another good thing we did was we ate healthier dinners at home for a week straight. Tonight was my cheat dinner. Of course while we were sitting at the restaurant I went to Cheesecake Factory's nutrition menu and looked at what I ordered. I made sure I only ate half my dinner and boxed the rest. So my cheat dinner wasn't so much of a cheat dinner as I thought it would have been.

Moral of this post is I am sooooo pumped that I started this journey and I would love sharing my motivation with anyone and everyone. This is one of the greatest journeys you will ever take and you won't regret it. You'll only lose pounds, inches, and unhealthy habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment