Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back from vacation

Well I lost 4 pounds since starting to eat better since Jan and doing some workouts. I completed 3 weeks of P90x and then went on vacation in Orlando. I had a great time but unfortunately I gained back the four pounds I lost. I worked out yesterday with my best friend, Kati, and she has already completed the p90x Lean program and decided to start the P90x Classic program. We decided that I am going to start back at Day 1 of the p90X Lean program. I dont have any planned vacations til the fall so hopefully I wont get swayed over the next 90 days. I have faith that I will make it thru and complete my SMART Goals. Again this is something Kati told me about and I am going to include them on here to make myself more accountable.

SMART GOALS:
Specific: To become a lean and toned individual. I want to love and appreciate my body when I look in the mirror. I also want to eat a better diet that will support my body's development.

Measurable: I will keep a journal of my weekly/monthly measurements in hopes that I lose a few inches around my waist

Attainable: I want to complete, in full, the P90X Program and the Shakeology Cleanse.

Realistic: To eat a better diet containing more fruits and veggies while craving/eating less sugars. Also to work out 6 days a week.

Timely: I would like my end date to be June 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment