Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 5

Today was Day 5....I had planned to go over Kati Heifner's house for our workout but the snow starting coming down pretty hard and my car sucks in the snow. So I stayed home but I made sure I did my Day 5 workout. That consists of Legs/Back with Ab Ripper X. I completed the whole workout and WOW do I hurt. My legs hated me when I was doing Ab Ripper because they thought they should be done after the hour long workout. Though they felt like jello...I have to admit I was so happy that I did the workout and I felt good knowing I was helping my body become so much stronger.

Oh and on the news of my sweets cravings....Thanks again to the awesome Kati Heifner because I made my Shakeology Oatmeal Bars. They are YUMMMMMMMMYYYY! I highly recommend them. They aren't your traditional brownies but pretty close and if you like Shakeology, you'll love these. One bar and a Shakeology a day helps keeps my cravings away.

Tonight was my first Team Bombshell conference call and it was great. It was so motivating and inspiring. I am so blessed that I got to join this Team via Team Beach Body because they are so a wonderful group of people who answer any questions you have and support you thru your journey. Well that's most of my updates

Oh wait I forgot...I weighed myself this morning and I didn't gain weight from my vacation...I am still at the same weight I was before I left. So I'm not starting back at zero. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment